Which Disney princess are you on Instagram is becoming famous worldwide. If you’ve looked at Instagram Stories over the last few weeks or so, you’ve probably noticed at least one friend showing off who they might be if they were a cartoon character or a movie character as well.
Filters asking “Which Pokemon Are You?” or even “Which Harry Potter character are You?” are taking over the platform. The majority of these filters are made by third parties, so it means that they are not automatically available on your Instagram account, but you will need to search for them.
One of the most wanted filters right now is “Which Disney princess are you” Instagram filter. It is funny because it tells you which one of the famous Disney princesses is your doppelgänger. As you might have noticed, filters have totally changed the aspect of Instagram, making it funnier and more creative.
Everybody loves filter and that’s why Instagram has now given the opportunity to its users to create filters. Swiping through Stories, I noticed a lot of people with the most bizarre filters! But sometimes it’s hard to find them, so in this article, I’m going to tell you how to get which Disney princess are you on Instagram. Are you ready?
Which Disney princess are you on Instagram
So, before we dig down in which Disney princess are you on Instagram, I want to tell you how to create a Story. In fact, being able to post Story is the first step to discover the which Disney princess are you Instagram filter.
Stories were launched in 2016 and it has soon become one of the most used features on the app. In fact, more than a billion of Stories are posted every day by users all around the world. Keep in mind that Stories are only available for 24 hours. After the 24 hours, Instagram will delete them. Let’s see how to make a Story and how to use Instagram stories:
- Tap the camera icon on the top left;
- You can take a picture or video from the app or if you have an image saved to your phone that you’d like to use, click the little square in the bottom left corner;
- Now you can edit your picture through the smiley face that allows you to add stickers, like location, hashtag, time, date, and other fun images or emoji. You can even handwrite on the image thanks to the pencil in the top corner or write a text with the symbol ‘Aa’: there are many fonts you can use as well.
- You can also swipe left or right to add filters to your picture or video.
- Once you’re happy with your content, tap the “+ Your Story” icon, which allows you to share your Story with your followers.
Once you’ve seen how to post a Story, let’s discover how to get which Disney princess are you on Instagram
How to add filters to a Story
Now that you know how to post a Story, I’m going to show you how to add filters in order to achieve a funnier and crazier Stories.
Please make sure that you have your Instagram app uploaded to the latest version: it may seem obvious, but you won’t be able to find the filter without the latest update.
The filters on Instagram are available both for Stories and for regular posts on the feed. Instagram filters are face filters that use AR (augmented reality) effects, that you can layer on your original photo or video. They make your picture look more hilarious and amusing and they are really simple to use. Lets’ see together how to use Instagram filters in Stories:
- Tap the camera to create a new Story;
- Swipe left at the bottom of the screen and choose an effect;
- Swipe between the filters the find the most suitable for you.
Also, if you keep swiping, you’ll find the Effect Gallery that helps you to discover new filters. There are filters from various categories, such as “Instagram”, “Love”, “Selfies”, “Contour”…
Keep reading to discover how to find which Disney princess are you Instagram filter!
How to get Which Disney princess are you on Instagram?
At this point, you are familiar with how to make a Story and how to use a filter. Now it’s time to discover how to get the “Which Disney princess are you” Instagram filter. Since this filter was made by a third-party, so the Instagram team didn’t create it but a user did, there are two ways through which you can discover which Disney princess are you on Instagram.
The easiest way to access to the which Disney princess are you Instagram filter (and many other filters that are similar) is to tap on its name at the top left side of the Story when you see a Story in which your friend has used it. When you do this, Instagram will open a pop up with a button that says “Try It“.
Tap it and you’ll be able to try the filter at the moment. You will also see it temporarily as an option whenever you launch Instagram Stories.
If you like the filter, you can save it by tapping the name of the filter, which will show the option “Save the effect” or “Send it to a friend” who might have a problem with finding it.
The second option to discover which Disney princess are you on Instagram is to go straight to the source, the creator of the filter, the user @arnopartissimo. Click the “Which Disney Character are You?” filter and hit “try it” in the bottom left corner.
How to use which Disney princess are you on Instagram?
You’ve come so far! Now you know how to make a Story, use filter and how to get which Disney princess are you on Instagram! Let’s see together how to use them which Disney princess are you on Instagram filter.
As written before, the filter was created by another Instagram user, called @arnopartissimo.The filter asks the question “Which Disney princess are you?” and then assigns you the Disney character which is most similar to you.
The results seem to be based on nothing specific since they seem random. In fact, if you use it different times, it will give you different results.
So, when you use the “Which Disney princess are you” Instagram filter, a multitude of Disney characters- such as Olaf from Frozen, Cinderella, Snowhite, Captain Hook or Nemo– appears in an oval above your head before stopping on a Disney character’s face.
I strongly recommend following these tips for a better result when using the which Disney princess are you on Instagram:
- Make sure that you have your camera in selfie mode;
- You also have to be facing the camera straight on so it recognizes you, so you can’t do it to someone else from their profile.
- Also, if it doesn’t start shuffling, try to tap the icon to make it start.
Which princesses are present on the filter?
I bet you just found the filter and you’re using night and day because this is what people on Instagram are doing right now. Users from all around the world but also celebrities are trying this filter various time in order to get their favourite character.
Reactions from Disney fans seem to be positive, but some users are struggling and they never get the character they would like to be. Some users also noticed that the filter was randomly generated.
Even the creator, @arnopartissimo himself, confirmed that the generator is totally random. “People who are upset have to try in again and it could be different,” he said. Also, James Monroe Iglehart, the Tony-winner for the Best Featured Actor in a Musical for playing the Genie in Broadway’s Aladdin, used it and he appeared really surprised.
So, as I was saying, the characters available on the which Disney princess are you on instagram filter are a lot and they come from the entire Disney universe. You can both get one of the princesses, like Belle, Cinderella, Aurora, Snowhite or Jasmine, but also an evil character, such as Ursula, a prince, like Hercules or Prince Charming, or even an animal character, like Nemo or the adorable Dory. Don’t you love the which Disney princess are you on Instagram?
Which Disney princess are you on Instagram: Disney funny filters
I bet you loved the “Which Disney princess are you on Instagram” filter, but I want to show you even more! Let me introduce you the Disney eyes filter!
If you surfed Instagram lately, you have probably seen the videos in which there were people using a filter that makes their eyes bigger and look like the eyes of cartoon characters. Some people have noticed other people using a filter on Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat that make your eyes look like Disney characters.
A lot of people is using this filter on their pets, too, and I think it is the funniest thing you could ever see! The Disney cartoon face filter is commonly used by people to make their pets look like a character from a Disney movie.
The filter really does an incredible job and it is capable of making your little dog or cat look like a Disney cartoon! Basically, the filter makes your puppy’s eyes bigger and changer the proportions of their head. Try it with your cat or dog to turn them into adorable characters.
Sadly, differently from the which Disney princess are you on instagram filter, this filter is not available on Instagram, but only on Snapchat, it means that you need to have a Snapchat account in order to use this filter. If you already have one, follow these steps to get the filter:
- Enter in your Snapchat and open the camera (if you don’t have Snapchat you can download it and join);
- Tap on the screen to see the list of filters and the tao the explore button in the bottom right corner;
- In the search bar, digit “cartoon face” and tap on the filter;
- Take your picture or video and share it with your friends.
Other funny filters
Are you looking or other filters similar to which Disney princess are you on Instagram? Keep on reading to discover more.
If you love which Disney princess are you on Instagram, I have good news for you. In fact, I’m now going to share with you a list of funny filters that you can try with your friends.
- “A field day” by @anonamister: If you love summer you should use this filter because it makes your face dance in a field of yellow flowers.
- “Shrek” by @huviart: If you are obsessed with the green and adorable Shrek, you need to save this filter, because it puts our favourite ogre on anything. Imagine Shrek sitting on your couch!
- “Sun baby” by @mas.bruh: this cute filter will turn you in the sun! In fact, it can put your face in the smiling sun of the Teletubbies world. If you raise your eyebrows the sun will set.
- “Pizza crown” email@example.com: this cool filter will put splice of pizza all around your head. This makes me a little hungry…
In this blog we have talked about which Disney princess are you on Instagram, discover all the articles on our blog.